Monday 30 September 2013

Luxe Love

By Terry Ombre Blackstar Review

'All night long, all night, all night, all night long'



Trust me, you won't be able to stop yourself waxing (or singing) lyrical about today's little beauties.

By Terry is one of my favourite French Fancies. The brand oozes opulence. Terry de Gunzburg launched By Terry in 1998 after 15 years as Yves St Laurent’s makeup designer (it was she who designed the eponymous Touche Eclat). Oh la la. 

Cream eye shadows in stick form that last all night. Seriously, they'll out last anyone one of you in the party stakes. The longest wearing cream shadow I have ever tried, you get the gist. 

As easy as 1,2,3...twist up the bullet, swipe and blend and you're good to go. I do love me some effortless beauty. 

Buttery soft, check
Blends like a dream, check
Pigmented, check
(Did I mention long lasting? Anyway that too is a check)

Forget finding the man of your dreams, this is the shadow stick of your dreams. It glides on the lids, not pulling or tugging. It can be used all over either as an intense colour or soft sheen and can also be worn as a liner. 

I have three colours; Beyond Gold, Velvet Orchid and Misty Rock






Beyond Gold is exactly what it says on the tin, a beauts gold foil-like colour
Velvet Orchid is a deep, dark, delectable plum colour
Misty Rock is a pinky/purpley mauvey colour with a GORGEous metallic finish

I have blue/green eyes and all three of these colours make my pupils pop. But Terry's treasure trove of shadows will have your back whatever your eye colour.

Can anyone say swoon?

These sticks are definately worth the splurge, I for one can't stop serenading these babies, so why not treat your lids to a bit of luxury. 

At £27.50 a pop let your eyes flash the cash.

Effortless beauty 101 complete.

Available exclusively from Space NK

No comments:

Post a Comment